*An armillary sphere is a model of the celestial globe constructed from rings and hoops representing the equator, the tropics, and other celestial circles, and able to revolve on its axis.
*Size: 13 x 9 x 9 cm / 280 gr
* Made of brass and wood base
* A stunning, classic barometer and weather station
* Gold metal bezels and an oval design
* Not suitable for outdoor use
*Size: 19 x 10 x 4 cm / 230 gr
*The weighted balls that rise or fall according to temperature
*3 different sizes
*Small size : 14 cm
*Medium size : 30 cm
*Large size: 44 cm
* Named after Sir Isaac Newton, the cradle demonstrates the conservation of momentum and energy.
*Heavyweight, confirms good build quality.
*Premium quality model from the Harvey Makin collection.
*Smooth polished black wood base, great office/bedroom gadget
*Overall size approx: 20 x 20 x 15 cm / 790 gr
* Old fashioned style hurricane oil lantern
*Silver or black in colour
* The lantern has a cotton wick for easy lighting and a switch to control the flame
*Size: 15 x 12 x 24 cm
*The storm glass forecasts the weather from clear days through to stormy and windy weather.
*Though they are not considered the most reliable of forecasting devices
*Size: 28 x 8 x 8 cm / 360 gr
*These brass weighing scales features an authentic original design and will make a stunning addition to a desk area.
*This beautiful set comes with matching weights and is both stylish and traditional, the perfect gift for a birthday or special occasion.
*Size: 23 x 21 x 10 cm